Wednesday 18 January 2012

with just one beat you turn my skirt

Going on with recent (little) obsessions
Nicolas Jaar just 22 y.o. American-Chilean musician, already recognized by prof.society.




Am literally living on his tracks last few days. In general, such low-beat (as well as minimal and deep house) are probably the only music I'm able to dance to. Ok, sometimes, some groovy-jazzy-funky would go, but I have to be in a really good mood.


Well, back to Jaar and his low beats. I particularly liked as he said in one interview: "more unintentional things happen between the beats")))


"Mi Mujer". "El Bandido".   "Encore" has lovely piano.


"With just one glance".. (..you turn my skirt) 

in this case probably, with just one beat you turn my skirt)
"...the most unintentional things happen..."



No comments:

Post a Comment