Thursday 5 January 2012

2012 to charge on Moleskine

My innocent little obssession is pocket daily planners. Not for work. For private life.To collect travel notes, meetings, movies, books, links and other life ingredients and memories.

In private daily planning am "pure old-school", analogue-era person.
This year I didn't find my favourite Japanese agenda in plastic pocket that I was customizing with various photos and pictures. So, this year I will be with quite old-school Moleskine, that's customizable with different color stickers:
"dinner", "cocktail", calls", smiles and even "what if....", "it happened!!!" )



There are some quite strange (politically correct?) stickers:
 

As they say: "The Moleskine notebook is a battery that stores ideas and feelings, releasing its energy over time. Today, Moleskine is synonymous with culture, imagination, memory, travel and personal identity. it represents the symbol of contemporary nomadism..."

Contemporary nomadism definitely suits me).

My old analogue friends:

1 comment: