Sunday 23 October 2011

A Tribute to Beautiful Marco



Another death in MotoGP.

Last September I was at MotoGP race in Misano and it was the day when Japanese pilot Shoya Tomisawa died during the race. And another sad coincedence was that I and my friends were invited by the team of Alex De Angelis - the pilot who rode above Tomisawa after he felt...

And now one year later... Marco Simoncelli.
I am not an expert, but my friends, who are, say he was very talented pilot... I can only say that I noticed Marco few years ago in one Italian magazine (maybe GQ). Those days I was not "into" moto world at all. But I was immediately attracted by his photos - his open and lively face, his lion's hair. I thought mmmmm so interesting guy....noble and even gentle looking... When I saw those photos in the magazine, I thought he was an artist or musician and was very surprised when I read he was a motorcyclist....

Full of life and sunshine. Look yourself.



it's just about him.... fly, Marco, fly



No comments:

Post a Comment